Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Trim those nails, son!"


Seriously, I just have no idea where this stuff comes from. I started out just trying to draw a guy from a bird's eye perspective; or at least, slightly higher up than eye level. As usual, I tend to just sketch loosely and see what shapes appear. Next thing you know, there's a friggin' plate on his head and a Freddy Krueger glove on his hand. Weird, right? So I figure he's probably some kind of Frankenstein's Monster, maybe the same one, existing on into the future, who at some point in time picked up Freddy Krueger's glove. Yeah, I don't know either. But, there you are. In this instance, I am guessing function follows form.

Maybe something more Monday. We'll see.

Have a good weekend.

Music: "Princes of the Universe" - Queen

No comments: