Tuesday, February 12, 2008

London After Midnight


This is a bit of a sequel to my prior Dracula picture. The first one was "Old" Dracula, posted back on December 13. It was suggested to me that I should take a pass at the "other" Draculas from that movie, as each one was pretty distinct and visually striking. Of the other two, this was the one that came to me right away- I knew pretty much exactly how he would look (though mirroring the position of the hands came later). It was a pretty straightforward drawing, but for two problems. One, I could NOT get the hands in proportion to the head- they were initially giant-sized hands, and Two, I had no idea what his outfit looked like. I'm not a connoisseur of Victorian fashion. Luckily, I have many erasers, and access to the internet. So, here you go. It turned out fairly well, though I fell back on my old habits when it comes to coloring in Photoshop, and I still can't draw hair worth a damn.

That's it- short post, again.

Music: "#1 Crush" - Garbage

No comments: