Friday, May 2, 2008

We Interrupt This Broadcast...


Whoops. I was so busy loading my MP3 player and packing up my computer for my vacation (why didn't I buy a laptop again?), I forgot to finish my post last night (themed with Swearengen). So, you get nothing! And be grateful for it!

Or something...

Anyway, yes, I'll be on vacation next week, visiting the old homestead, and hopefully taking in the sights of America's one-time Most Livable City (and currently America's sootiest). I'll have the computer with me, so perhaps there will be some posts, most likely of the photographic variety, as I did NOT pack the scanner along with everything else. We'll see.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good week, and feel free to check in intermittently to see if anything's been posted. Regular updates will resume May 12. Probably.

Cheers!

Maestro, some traveling music:

"Dreamline" - Rush (my usual traveling tune)

No comments: