Thursday, January 31, 2008

In the Belfry


Once again, why I love Photoshop...

I wasn't overly fond of this particular penciled drawing- nothing was really coming together with it, I didn't care much for the pose, etc. I figured I'd post it because, well, something's better than nothing. I was originally going to go with a different picture entirely tonight, but when I decided to work more with it, I thought I'd throw this one up instead. Figured I'd give it a quick background and be done with it. Then, I kindasorta accidentally did an even coat of paint to the figure, and realized it looked pretty good like that. Nothing fantastic, mind you, but I like how the gray brought out the underlying pencil that normally gets removed whenever I typically 'paint' a drawing. So, 10 minutes of work, and here you go.

For those of you looking for a medical update, evidently "I'm feeling much better now." Other than my hearing still being kinda bad, and every laugh turns into a pretty nasty-sounding cough, I'm doing alright. Just in time for the weekend- sweet!

That's all for now. See you back here Monday.

Music: "Black No.1 (Little Miss Scare-All)" - Type O Negative

No comments: